Re: Re: [fluid-dev] FS 1.1.2 alpha sound rendering issue

From: Bernd Casper
Subject: Re: Re: [fluid-dev] FS 1.1.2 alpha sound rendering issue
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 18:32:54 +0200

Hi David,

some days ago I reported about strange crackling effects using single waveforms. With the new jOrgan release (containing FS 1.1.2 final) the effect appears on other machines, too. Please have a look at the thread in the jOrgan user list:
http://jorgan.999862.n4.nabble.com/jOrgan-3-11-first-beta-td2535918.html#a2535918

Many thanks and Regards
Bernd.