[fluid-dev] Re : Re: New ticket for Sostenuto patch

From: CERESA Jean-Jacques ENAC/ENAC
Subject: [fluid-dev] Re : Re: New ticket for Sostenuto patch
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 09:00:04 +0100

Le 19/03/15, "R.L. Horn" <address@hidden> a écrit :
Like I said, I'm good so long as I can count on other electronic instruments behaving the same way (Disklaviers and other electromechanical instruments are another story).
This the reason why it is often necessary to insert a customizable MIDI unit between musician devices (MIDI Keyboard controleur,pedals, switches) and synthesizers. It make sense this kind of unit is outside the scope of any MIDI synthesizers (FluidSynth or others). But this unit can be build in software inside an application  using FluidSynth  componnents.