Re: [fluid-dev] Continuous controllers

From: FenderBenders
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Continuous controllers
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 18:46:27 -0400

Ben, I wonder what happens if you cancel out velocity with negative or zero in
modulators and assign breath #2 to velocity and volume. The dynamic in harmonic
content is dependent on velocity on many sound modules but having midi
monitored the output of the ewi I noticed the note on message long after a
series of volume increases. I also think the note off message might be
unnecessary if the velocity interacts correctly. Of course this is only
speculation.

Sent from Samsung mobile