Re: [fluid-dev] Continuous controllers

From: FenderBenders
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Continuous controllers
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 21:23:41 -0400

I was thinking the initial breath pressure should send a single note on message
,with increased pressure sending higher and higher velocity and volume messages
with no other note on messages except the zero at the end of pressure input.
The weirdness the ewi on the first note is baffling but I think cancelling out
default velocity to attenuation modulator is the key.  The volume-velocity
changes radically when you play the next note.

Sent from Samsung mobile