Re: [fluid-dev] Bundling ladspa.h

From: Marcus Weseloh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Bundling ladspa.h
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 13:16:22 +0100

ok, please take into account that on some system LADSPA is just not available

That is a good argument against enabling it by default. Thanks, I completely forgot about Android or iOS. I guess it would be possible to compile the LADSPA code for Android, but as there will be even less people wanting to use LADSPA plugins on that platform, it makes sense to have it behind #ifdef's.

Cheers,

    Marcus