[fluid-dev] pkgconfig not found

From: David Back
Subject: [fluid-dev] pkgconfig not found
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 19:56:35 +0000 (UTC)

Hi fluidsynthers

I am trying to use cmake to configure/compile fluidsynth on win32. I am using
mingw32.

The problem is that pkgconfig was not found. I downloaded the .exe file
an copied it to my mingw32/bin folder.

The next problem was glib-2.0 and gthread-2.0  were not found. I did
find these and downloaded them only to find the version had to be >=2.6.5
The versions I found were much lower and were rejected. Higher versions
were not found.

These packages appear to be associated or part of GTK+ and I
do not wish to corrupt my system by installing some vast package I will
never use.

How can I satisfy cmake with these files in the simplest possible way?

Thank you.

csw900