Re: [fluid-dev] Again on "Compile time constant lookup tables"

From: Carlo Bramini
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Again on "Compile time constant lookup tables"
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 10:40:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hello everyone,

if somebody is interested, I did a PR with Python support some days ago. It has
resolved all issues on my side, it worked on embedded ARM, on MSVC versions 6
and 2017, on mingw-w64 and on unix-like cygwin. Although I understand that it
cannot be accepted, perhaps it may be useful to other people.

Sincerely,