francine-dev

[Francine-dev] eagle-eyed intent

From: Peg Goins
Subject: [Francine-dev] eagle-eyed intent
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 13:21:28 -0500

Purdey is the man that keeps it, and hes notjust precisely a friend o mine.
I wonderif my father knows more, or my Lord Snowdoun.
But Norfolk is too conspicuous a place for her game, soher headquarters are shifted to the North.
You saw my father last night,and Ill warrant your talk wasnt only about college property. He was conscious of open spacesaround him instead of coverts.
He mounted to his bedroom in the massive stone hostelry of theKings Arms.
What kind of a character did my father give her? Well, theres just the one sort o law in Yonderdale andthats the stout arm and the holly cudgel. In two minutes the coach would begone, and he would have failed in his duty of urgent speed. Maybe it is stillsecret between the Advocate and the military and the Free Fishers. At Lord Snowdouns request I goto London to find my dear Harry, and, please God, to save hislife. The broken-hearted lover seemed to have disappeared.
Suddenly at a turn of the road a man stepped from a clump ofhollies.
That is where my Lord Belses is at the moment.
And mymails are at the Kings Arms and I have no place bespoken. And thats the channel through which this woman communicates withFrance?
But Eben was a man of sparingspeech, and he was occupied in filling and lighting a deep-bowledpipe. Ay, said Jock, but hes the laird of Hungrygrain, andHungrygrain is a godsend to his lady wife.
He has gotten the pair that Davidson hires out for theYetholm coursin. Whatever happens, it will be a damned near thing. Kirsty, he cried, and his voice faltered. That is where my Lord Belses is at the moment.
But the feck o thetime hes ranging the land at cockings and horse-racings.
Kirsty, he cried, and his voice faltered. Back withyou there, and get us a room to ourselves.
We must get the poor boy out of the place before his pursuer getsthere. He roseviolently and sent the ale-mug crashing to the floor.
She has spunher web up and down the land, even in high places, and the sillyflies walk in. Herhusband, Justin Cranmer, is a trumpery body, another cats-paw.