freehoo-users

[Freehoo-users] Re: [Gnuyahoo-bugs] Offline messages are truncated

From: M.P.Anand Babu
Subject: [Freehoo-users] Re: [Gnuyahoo-bugs] Offline messages are truncated
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 16:37:52 -0000

Hi Kay,
Thanks for reporting the BUG.

,---- Kay Ulbrich <address@hidden> writes:
| When several offline messages by one sender are delivered, GnuYahoo
| shows only the last and ignores the preceding ones.
`----

This is a know bug in libyahoo2-0.6.1 or older. Just upgrade
your libyahoo to libyahoo2-0.6.2

GNUYahoo will continue to be supported until we make public
release of FreeHoo. FreeHoo doesn't depend on libyahoo2, because
it includes the yahoo2-0.6.3 library as a part of source.

Anonymous CVS Access:
# When prompted for a password for anoncvs, simply press the Enter key.
cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/freehoo login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/freehoo co freehoo

Regards
--