[ft-devel] Want to work on a project to add support for the 'SVG ' OpenT

From: Alekh
Subject: [ft-devel] Want to work on a project to add support for the 'SVG ' OpenType table to render color fonts.
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 20:25:57 +0530

Dear Sir/Mam,

                        I am a Computer Science Engineering student interested to work on the the project to add support for 'SVG' OpenType table to render color fonts.I want to evaluate the various SVG libraries which are freely available to check which fits the job.And work on its integration into freetype.I will like to work on this as a GSoC 2019 project.But i will like to work on development of freetype irrespective of that whether it is my GSoc project or not.

I will be thankful if you allow me to work on this.I will be waiting for your reply.

-Alekh