gap-discuss

Re: [gap-discuss] CVS repository maintenance - stop committing until fur

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [gap-discuss] CVS repository maintenance - stop committing until further notice
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 02:04:43 +0100

Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
Seems to work fine for me. Is is possible to create a mailing list,
where SVN changes are sent to? Like its done for gnustep.
I'd love to have that;)
I have no clue, but since both run on "savane" software, there must be somewhere an option I am not seeing, I suppose? There are some differences with gna, I noticed in rsa vs. dsa keys for example.

I'll ask.

Riccardo