gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] FYI: trac development

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] FYI: trac development
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 11:25:56 +0100

Micha wrote:
(they don't host mailing lists).

Mailinglists is better imho.
I do not have to be online, i get everything in mail
when i do get online, they work even if i travel and
use my ISP webmail. Mailinglists also have searchable
archives, they even show up in google (optional).

The best solution would be if gnome also hosted both
mailinglists and homepages, since we have the cvs there.
If Savannah had fewer problems, that would be OK too.

The most important thing is CVS for the code, and
that we have. Then there are FTP, we have that too.
Homepage, yes we have that, but we cannot use any
cgi to set up wiki and such interactive things, not any
automated things to get data from code-cvs to html either.
I hope Savannah get their machines working then
we also have working mailinglists.

A problem is that we do not have it all in the same place,
it looks strange with a dead cvs tree at Savannah.

(i will change that long Reply-To name)