gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Re: More bug hunting

From: Micha
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Re: More bug hunting
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 03:05:01 +0100

| Rightclick - Properties - "Opens with" - Change

Exactly.

| I do not get it to crash, but of course nothing happens..

ACK with 1.17 and 1.20.
And the post is from 2005-04-03 that would be 1.1.6 right ?
Oh i just see, it is: "Version: GNOME2.8.2 1.1.6"
Well this is no official release i think you don't need to accept
a bug against this version at all.

And btw,
I'm sorry i can't respond to any mail these days, i'm heavily occupied by
several different things. But i keep in touch and do what i can,
and i hope in about 5 or 6  weeks latest i will have some more time again...