gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Re: GNOME Commander 1.2.0 released

From: Micha
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Re: GNOME Commander 1.2.0 released
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 03:57:15 +0200

Congrats !
I returned yesterday - just in time, right? - and tried a cvs compoile,
however, it endet with:

***Error***: some autoconf macros required to build gnome-commander
  were not found in your aclocal path, or some forbidden
  macros were found.  Perhaps you need to adjust your
  ACLOCAL_FLAGS?

Now i just tried the same procedure (using my little
agent script which worked 4 weeks before) and i'm in
a 600 MB update process the same time (as usual, with debian unstable)
but it still ends with the same error.
(attached full logs)
I believe it's only a small thing but I'm too tired to think about the
reason....
I'll try the release tarball tomorrow (or today, later).

Hey, thx for the great work ! To the whole team.
(And btw: Magnus, PLEASE EXCHANGE the letters of your W and H keys,
or i will die in a sudden attack of useless orthographism)
Just to 2 Youri, it's also for me the filemanager i was looking for for years !
Go on, don't hesitate !
GBH&K !
Hugs and smuckles for you all !

-- mi.

Indeed, when i read up the mails, for a second or so, i tasted the feeling of
world dominance ...! Yes it may become true, that gcmd will be named
among the very few mighty golden mercury premium ones, with a shudder
of awe and admiration !!
Then i recognized it's only the old knäckebrot i am munching....anyway.

skywalker.