gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] key shortcut ideas

From: Micha
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] key shortcut ideas
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 09:12:06 +0200

vlad <address@hidden>:

| IIRC, it's Shift-F10

ok ! thx, Vlad.

I must admit i started to search through the keys.txt
rather hastily, but i got interrupted by a phone call where
i had to sort out my last tax declaration for the officer
when i knocked over my coffe cup which poured over
the documents and when i ran into the kitchen for a
cleaning rag i banged into my neighbours girlfriend
and she fell and dropped the goldfish bowl which
split and all the goldfish bowled across the floor and i
slipped and tumbled against the cupboard where we store
our helloween stuff and the knifes and plastic grenades and
shell guns dropped out when the police came in because
they got alerted there would be a terrorist center but actually
they didn't know they just were in the wrong street, anyway,
i had a mild epilepsy and couldn't instantly deal with the situation,
and when i woke up in the police hospital some hour later i just
didn't remember anything.
So that is, in short, why i couldn't finish the f. manual.

But hey, i don't want to excuse ;))

 m°