gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] GNOME Commander 1.2.4 released

From: koos
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] GNOME Commander 1.2.4 released
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:40:20 +0200

Hi Piotr,

Thanks for this great release, though I have a few remarks
concerning the 'mkdir -p' code.

1. There is a small bug, when creating a dir like
this; ~/testdir a warning will appear saying that the directory
already exists. The attached diff fixes this.

2. Also I think you can remove bug #377490 from bugzilla.

3. Furthermore, I noticed that a crash was introduced. The crash happens
when one tries to create a dir with an absolute path on a smb-share. I
think the cause of this crash is that the function
'gnome_cmd_dir_get_absolute_path_uri' changes the variable 'filename'.
The variable 'filename' should not be changed be that function. Can I
ask you to change that, as my c++ knowlegde is rather limited.

koos