gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Gnome Commander

From: Andrew Taylor
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Gnome Commander
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 14:17:51 +0100

How I loved this program when I first saw it. It reminded my of my
Norton Commander on my old computer, I think it was around on my
Commodore Pet.

However, it has serious flaws for me as I use Ubuntu.

I would love to see a pull down menu where I can use my root password
and have it kept for a designated amount of minutes. Of course with an
additional button to click to "lose the password" should my tasks be
carried out faster than anticipated.

What about it Guys? Or have I missed something.

Ubuntu is fine, other from forcing us to use sudo all the time we need
to do anything.

Andrew "Ampers" Taylor - London UK
Mobile 0794-162 2401 Fax 020-8020 3905
Moving to Linux on 14th May 2008