gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Gnome Commander Help

From: laurent
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Gnome Commander Help
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 10:24:00 +0100

Hi,

I contacted you a while back regarding the gnome commander help. I
Helped translate it into French and also did quite a bit of translation
on the application.

I wanted to get involved in the project a bit more than just
translating. So I am giving a go at helping with the help if you are
interested in it...

I have started familiarising myself with the current help file and
adding completing some of the empty topics, and putting the release
notes in a separate docbook.

--
Laurent Coudeur
http://desinterets.wordpress.com/