gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Gnome Commander Help

From: laurent
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Gnome Commander Help
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 08:46:51 +0100

Hi

I have done the following so far I would appreciate some feedback before
I continue:

Created new xml with release notes. (these don't really need to be in
help and translating them is not that useful)
Added content to empty usage section
Split the usage section in 3 smaller sections to make it easier to read.
        Usage
        Advanced features
        Advanced file renaming
I ran a partial spell check as well

I have attached the files and new files and screen shots (not including
existing screen shots)

if the list does not accept attachments$
find it there
https://sites.google.com/site/lcoudeur/gnome-commander