gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] gcmd use + development

From: Alexander M. Gardner
Subject: [gcmd-dev] gcmd use + development
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:11:58 -0400

Hello,

I am glad to see activity on this list and the possible continued development of gcmd.

I have been using gcmd for years now, and chose it after trying every file manager I could find, including worker, dolphin, nautilus, emelfm2, xfe, tuxcmdr, and thunar. I've used it on both gnome and xfce desktops, and was fearful that it was fading away.

I think gcmd is often overlooked but it is robust and easy to use, and is a crucial part of my linux environment. If I can be of any help in keeping it alive (I'm not efficient at C or C++ though) I'd be happy to do so.

Thanks.
address@hidden