gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] gcmd use + development

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] gcmd use + development
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 16:56:31 +0200

Alexander,

Thanks for your comments. It's ok if you are not a developer, your help still
is welcome !

Maybe you've a little experience with website management ? Somebody would need
to take over the gcmd homepage, at least to update the release notes. I guess
we also should put a death note for Piotr there.

I've no account and never seen it but i guess it's a content management system
and should be not difficult to work with even if you're not into web code.

http://www.nongnu.org/gcmd

-- mi