gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Help file bug: Selecting a single file is apparently undo

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Help file bug: Selecting a single file is apparently undocumented
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 23:50:30 +0200

Hi Paul and Michael,

sorry for my very late reply on that topic. I found out recently that
the INSERT key actually is documented in the help-file of gcmd.

It is already documented in section 'Keyboard Shortcuts' as well as in
'Basic Usage'.

Michael: It's a nice feature to have the same behavior on two keys: when
you typed something on the built-in command line, the "SPACE" key will
not select an item until the text is deleted there.

Best wishes,
Uwe