glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] GLUG Activity for the Semester

From: Debarshi Ray
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] GLUG Activity for the Semester
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 20:15:27 +0530

> >But we aren't sure how relevant this sort of thing is, and what sort
> >of participation we can expect (I mean, what numbers, and what
> >quality).

    Arjun I guess we shouldnt worry about the quality rather work towards
building cos in our college people are generally disinterested about
programming contests and stuff so we are just going to start off that
culture.....

However it is important to know what will appeal to the general
population. Things will not just start all of a sudden. :-)

I have one question though.... Can GLUG members participate cos

Yes, they can participate. Only the individual(s) who set the questions can not.

Regards,
Debarshi
--
After the game the king and the pawn go into the same box.
               -- Italian proverb