glug-nith-discuss

[GLUG-NITH-DISCUSS]Our GLUG not registered at some places.

From: Rakesh Pandit
Subject: [GLUG-NITH-DISCUSS]Our GLUG not registered at some places.
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 21:59:16 +0530

I was looking if there is some Jammu and Kashmir GNU/Linux user's
group. While searching came across some sites which do list all
GNU/Linux users group in India but not ours. These are:

http://nrcfoss.org.in/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=33&Itemid=77

http://www.linux-india.org/index.pl?id=2198&isa=Category&op=show

There may be many but I think we better get ourselves registered for
at some important places & NRCFOSS seems to be one of them. What do u
say?

--

Regards
Rakesh