glug-nith-discuss

[Glug-nith-discuss] Cryptography workshop.

From: Debarshi Ray
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] Cryptography workshop.
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 23:23:22 +0530

I was wondering whether you would like to explore cryptography in one
of the future GLUG meets. There is a very powerful tool called GNU
Privacy Guard or gpg (http://www.gnupg.org/), which allows you not
only to encrypt your files, but also to send encrypted mails.

If there are enough people interested in this, then we might organize
a GPG workshop after the first periodicals. I guess cryptography is
fairly interesting to the non-geeks and geeks alike and really get us
started in exploring the GNU/Linux system in greater detail than an
installation demonstration allows us to do.

What do you think?

Regards,
Debarshi
--
After the game the king and the pawn go into the same box.
               -- Italian proverb