glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Over the last few days...

From: divya sharma
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Over the last few days...
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 12:34:28 +0530

hi

Will this happen some days in our institute?

We can't be affirmative whether it will happen or it won't happen, but, we can always try to put in our bit

I think we need to start with the cse deptt. A few labs already run on GNU/Linux and a section of the computer center does too. We can talk up with the authorities and if they are willing to allow us, we can get all machines to run on some flavour of GNU/Linux.