glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Regarding Software Freedom Day in College

From: Goudar Vishwanathappa Manu
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Regarding Software Freedom Day in College
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 18:46:05 +0530

> Can you use Chatzilla (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/16) ?
This is a nice option. But I am not able to use it as i am not
understanding to specify the proxy authentication. I get an error
message saying access denied and authentication required. I tried
searching in google. I couldn't find anything. :(
Even there is no option where you can specify the proxy authentication
also. So many in college may find it difficult to use this.

> Searching for "freenode web chat" on Google threw up
> http://irc.netsplit.de/webchat/ among many other options. Does it
> work?
I tried this also but it requires java support(jre). I think this works.

Regards
--
G V Manu