glug-nith-discuss

[Glug-nith-discuss] Regarding Advertisements on glug-nith.org

From: arpit Aggarwal
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] Regarding Advertisements on glug-nith.org
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 19:59:22 +0430

I am forwarding this mail which I received from Mr. Ed Neaves regarding advertisments of Glug-nith.org. We want your suggestions regarding this.

fromEd Neaves <address@hidden>

Hi Arpit,

I work for Linkstar, a leading broker of online advertising, dealing with thousands of independent webmasters like yourself, worldwide.

I've had a look at your site and think Glug-Nith.org would be a good match for our client, whose target demographic is similar to your own. We're working on their behalf to acquire advertising from sites such as yours.

We would be interested in purchasing advertising in the form of a text-based advert on your site. We pay you a fixed annual fee for our advertisements. Once the ad has been placed, we make payments via by PayPal or Moneybookers.

If you are interested, please get back to me with your rates etc. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Ed Neaves

Thanks and Regards,
Arpit Aggarwal