gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] About usplash screen...

From: Jean Schurger
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] About usplash screen...
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 09:18:48 -0400

Le jeudi 14 août 2008 à 01:12 -0300, Patricio Maciel a écrit :
Hello everyone,

I have been somewhat absent due to some small health problems, are
already solved, now back on the road, I'm working an original design for
the unsplash screen, my idea is keep it simple and clean, but not
common, to finish it I will modify the original ubuntu's unsplash, I
want to show the mockup to know their views on this matter, the file is
already indexed (256 colors), I've been working specially on gradients
and practically do not exist a noticeable color overlapping, looks very
well even at high resolutions (1600 x 1200)...

This is just a test screen, there are many issues to improve yet...

http://dalemasduro.iespana.es/imagenes/gns/back_prueba_usplash.png

Hope you like it.

Greetings ...

Daleduro.

Hi, You will found the current (new) usplash screen in the usplash-theme-gnewsense package from SVN, using the official logo.
You may take a look especially about images generations.

Jean.