gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] About usplash screen...

From: Jean Schurger
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] About usplash screen...
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 10:16:17 -0400

Le jeudi 14 août 2008 à 11:10 -0300, Patricio Maciel a écrit :
This meant it's not neccesary work over usplash for the next release...?
someone can confirm me this, cause i prefer put my effort to work in
other issues, ...

Regarding the logo i've used... like i said, this mockup it's just a
test screen, the logo I've used it's more clean (to me) and i can  work
in a better way some related graphical aspects of the screen (in
example: shadowing and gradients), but not meaning I will use it in the
final versions...

Greetings...

Daleduro...

I think it's not "fixed", i made a version that work, according to Brian suggestions, there can be mire than one splash screen,
if you want to make a package, pull the version from svn, make your splash screen work (i can help you), it's easy, and the people
will have the choice. My version needs work about how the text colors are chosen in the colormap (the code came from ubuntu and it's fixed to an arbitrary index).

Jean.