gnewsense-art

[gNewSense-art] New Login Sound

From: Ali Gunduz
Subject: [gNewSense-art] New Login Sound
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 10:27:25 +0300

Hi all,

I remixed a system sound for gNewSense login to replace Ubuntu's. It's
a fragment from Markus Haist's piano version of the Free Software Song
(with fade in and out). What a better way of showing gNewSense's
hacker spirit, right? :-)

I tried attaching the wav file but the Mail Delivery System gave an
error. So, here is the link for the file:
http://www.aligunduz.org/gNewSense/gns3.wav

The ogg file of the track is linked in
http://www.gnu.org/music/free-software-song.html. However, I don't
know much about the copyright side of the process. I do not think he
would oppose this, since he doesn't mind the distribution of the whole
track in gnu.org, but a written permission might be necessary.

Ali Gunduz