gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] Icons theme...

From: Jean Schurger
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] Icons theme...
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 12:02:29 -0400

Le lundi 01 septembre 2008 à 11:27 -0300, Patricio Maciel a écrit :
Hi again,

thank you Bruno for your feedback...it is absolutly necessary for
improve our work...good point the readibility...i can do an option with
no waves at the top, regarding the gdm, i'll try to remove shadows...

I've seen the icon pack could be a good option...

Another topic, someone knows how to modify the code of ubuntu-usplash, i
have some material to close an idea but i can't do it works fine... i
remember someone offer me your help is this matter but i can't found the
message...sorry for this...any help is welcome...

Maybe it's me,

   begin with

apt-get source usplash-theme-gnewsense

and look in src/