gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] Icons theme...

From: Patricio Maciel
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] Icons theme...
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 11:27:57 -0300

Hi again,

thank you Bruno for your feedback...it is absolutly necessary for improve our work...good point the readibility...i can do an option with no waves at the top, regarding the gdm, i'll try to remove shadows...

I've seen the icon pack could be a good option...

Another topic, someone knows how to modify the code of ubuntu-usplash, i have some material to close an idea but i can't do it works fine... i remember someone offer me your help is this matter but i can't found the message...sorry for this...any help is welcome...

thanks,

Daleduro...

Bruno Miguel escribió:
The wallpaper is pretty awesome. Did you try using the bottom wave only? I suggest this because gnome is known for not having the best text shade in the icons on the desktop, and using a wallpaper in gnome can be a difficult task if you want readability.

About the GDM, I think I would remove the line shadows.

Have you checked gnome-colors icon pack? I'm using them and I don't want another icon set: http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/GNOME-
colors?content=82562

Peace;
Bruno Miguel