Re: GNUnet 0.21.0 released

From: bastianschmidt
Subject: Re: GNUnet 0.21.0 released
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 22:35:53 -0000

Thank you for the clarification.
To everybody: Don't even think of writing that said script that parses the
.j2 file into a plain text that can be sent via email…, because I'm coding
it right now ;).

But bare with me: That coding stuff? It's a tone of fun, but entirely
new to me. So, it will be full of mistakes and last an eternity.
I will thoroughly test it to iron out all flaws before handing it out
here, and it's ready when it's done!

Code contributing to GNUnet project: That's one of the reasons, motivation
why I've started going into the rabbit hole of bash, networking and coding
in the first place.

Greetings,
Bastian Schmidt