grammatica-users

[Grammatica-users] benchmarking Grammatica performance

From: Alex Rousskov
Subject: [Grammatica-users] benchmarking Grammatica performance
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:10:17 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

        I am working on putting together a performance comparison page
for parser generators. An alpha version with the overall methodology
and a results teaser (mind the warning!) is available at

        http://www.hapy.org/benchmarking/

There are currently two parser generators represented: Spirit[1] and
Hapy[2]. We expect Spart[3] results soon. Spirit folks suggested to
add Grammatica into the mix. If any expert would like to help us with
publishing Grammatica results, please let me know!

General feedback and improvement suggestions are also welcome, of
course. The above URL is not linked from Hapy web site yet to give us
a chance to review preliminary results and fix any serious errors.

Thanks,

Alex.

[1] http://spirit.sourceforge.net/
[2] http://www.hapy.org/