grammatica-users

[Grammatica-users] Downloads working again

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: [Grammatica-users] Downloads working again
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 18:45:58 +0100

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to notify you all that the Grammatica download
area is working again. The links have been changed and the
new ones can be found on the front web page:

http://www.nongnu.org/grammatica/

I apologize for the download area being broken for so long,
while the Savannah project services have been restructured
to attempt minimizing the risk of future security breaches.

As a result of the new improved security you can now find
GnuPG signatures for all download files. For a complete
verification you'll need my public GPG key, which you can
find from my developer page over at Savannah:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/users/cederberg

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,

/Per