grammatica-users

[Grammatica-users] Grammatica TimeOut

From: Brandon Silverstein
Subject: [Grammatica-users] Grammatica TimeOut
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 23:11:37 -0600

Hi Per,

I followed your advice by using the "--tokenizer" command of Grammatica to see how my JML tokens were being parsed. After I wrote simple productions, I started adding more productions and everything seemed to work. However, at one point while using the "--debug" command, the program seems to just sit in an infinite loop. This happened while fixing some more ambiguities, but I'm confident that I fixed them all. Has this been known to happen, or is my JML grammar file too large?

Brandon