grammatica-users

[Grammatica-users] Sample simple CSS grammar

From: francis
Subject: [Grammatica-users] Sample simple CSS grammar
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:05:04 -0500

I hope this is useful to someone - my project has been somewhat orphaned
because it's no longer needed.

The rules have come out somewhat differently from those suggested in the W3C
specs, I don't know if this is due to differences in the parser generator
models or to my inexperience.

The grammar is actually pretty effective, it worked on all the stylesheets that
we use as part of our project.

Many thanks for a powerful and rewarding tool -

Francis.