grammatica-users

Re: [Grammatica-users] Sample simple CSS grammar

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Grammatica-users] Sample simple CSS grammar
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:15:17 +0100

Hi Francis,

Nice idea! I'd love to see the code, even though it might not be
working or so. Just to get an idea of what type of XML output
you created. It would of course be very cool to connect
Grammatica to an XSLT processor for further transformations...

You can send things off-list directly to me if you like.

/Per - I guess work on version 1.5 should be resumed now... :)