Re: [Groff] me docs

From: Bernd Warken
Subject: Re: [Groff] me docs
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:46:56 +0100

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 09:34:29PM +0100, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> You probably missed my point.  Reloading is not the problem; it can be
> easily prevented.  But using `.mso' is not sufficient if you need
> special features of a macro package.

Yes, I wasn't aware of this.  But does it hurt to add a conditional
.mso?  If so some soelim mechanism could restart troff with a corrected
command line.

I would even like to have a .preprocessor request similar to the
preprocessor word in the first line of the man-pages.  groff does not
even honor this feature.

Bernd Warken