Re: [Groff] Tabular html output.

From: Alejandro Lopez-Valencia
Subject: Re: [Groff] Tabular html output.
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 05:54:12 -0500

At 03:08 a.m. 21/05/2004, Bruno Hertz wrote:
On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 03:51, Larry Kollar wrote:

> .\" Usage:   .Tab2 left right
[...]
I take recommending direct HTML text inclusion via macros as
a hint that grohtml is not yet ready for this kind of stuff.
That's what I was wondering about, how much to expect from
this backend (I'm aware of the difficulties it has to tackle
btw).

Another alternative is to use troffcvt. If you are using Debian, you already have installation packages available. Else, compiling it yourself is rather labor-intensive. You'll find source distributions in the Debian repositories as well.