Re: [Groff] Tabular html output.

From: Alejandro Lopez-Valencia
Subject: Re: [Groff] Tabular html output.
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 07:06:32 -0500

At 06:09 a.m. 22/05/2004, Bruno Hertz wrote:
On Sat, 2004-05-22 at 00:22, Alejandro Lopez-Valencia wrote:

> Ahh! For a sample of what you can accomplish with troffcvt and a custom
> macro package, take a look at Larry McVoy's business website
> http://bitkeeper.com/

I do recognize the name, as Linus' CVS -> Bitkeeper switch gave rise to
quite some discussion. Anyway, if Larry's pages are generated by
troffcvt I guess the tool does it's job pretty well.

OK, thanks for the pointer. I hope I can test this soon.

Do notice that the present website may not be generated with troffcvt, but it was the last time I looked at it (perhaps too long ago).