Re: [groff] mom & slide-presentations

From: Gour
Subject: Re: [groff] mom & slide-presentations
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 09:24:36 +0100

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 10:45:41 -0500
Peter Schaffter <address@hidden> wrote:

> Make sure the font you're using contains the Croation glyphs.  To
> the best of my knowledge, none of the fonts that ship with groff has
> them.

Ahh, I see...

> You have to install them yourself (use install-font.sh).  I A downloaded a
> free font with Croatian support for testing and groff processed it properly.

OK. Will try that script.

What about the other part, iow. language support in groff/mom ala Babel to get
proper localized names for typical book parts like part/chapter..., hyphenation
patterns, creating indexes, glossary..?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
From anger, complete delusion arises, and from delusion
bewilderment of memory. When memory is bewildered,