guix-devel

Unofficial Neovim channel

From: HiPhish
Subject: Unofficial Neovim channel
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 12:22:21 +0100

Hello Guix developers,

I have set up an unofficial Guix channel for Neovim (and possibly for related
projects in the future):

https://gitlab.com/HiPhish/neovim-guix-channel/

The plan is to use this channel first, and then submit patches to Guix when
everything is deemed correct and reliable. I also wrote a blog post[1] on the
topic, although it's primarily addressed at people familiar with Neovim and
unfamiliar with Guix. I would very much appreciate if someone could go over
the code in my channel and see if everything is in order.

HiPhish

[1] http://hiphish.github.io/blog/2019/01/21/neovim-guix-channel/