guix-devel

Re: Packaging Hyprland

From: Lucy Coleclough
Subject: Re: Packaging Hyprland
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 00:32:27 +0000

Hey there, have been working on hyprland recently,
I have got plugins working in my hyprland service,
Each plugin can be built to a shared object and then referenced in the config
plugins: https://gitlab.com/lucyCole/GuixChannel/-/blob/main/lucyChannel/packages/hyprlandPlugins.scm?ref_type=heads
service: https://gitlab.com/lucyCole/GuixConfig/-/blob/main/variationAndSource/existingSystemOperation/home/services/temporary.scm?ref_type=heads#L278

I also made a tomlplusplus package and submitted it to the rosenthal repo but yh could probably just go in guix
https://github.com/rakino/Rosenthal/pull/13/files#diff-43c57fc1a44f0d3b5b7642f365df293ffada6ebe4e756ac1ce08ba849f38e361R155