Re: [Health-dev] [task #16498] Migration to Tryton 7.0

From: Gerald Wiese
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #16498] Migration to Tryton 7.0
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 11:43:42 +0100

Hi all,

I don't have strong feelings about this but I see one problem with the suggested proposal to synchronize it with Tryton:

If we go to 7.0 as well, we kind of indicate to be consistent with Trytons versioning.

But if they release non-LTS version 7.2 and we release new functionality in 7.2 based on Tryton 7.0 it becomes confusing.

Best

Gerald