[Health] how to install gnu health 1.4.2 on OpenERP 6.x

From: Bashar
Subject: [Health] how to install gnu health 1.4.2 on OpenERP 6.x
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 03:03:30 +0200

Hi,
I want to install this version of GNU health, so, I putted the gnu health modules in addons directory of OpenERP but nothing appeared!.
Also, I tried to import the modules, I failed either.
So, how to install the system on OpenERP v 6.x???

Another question:where I can find a demo database for the system?? , and how to activate the web client in case I use tryton as server .

Thanks  a lot!