Re: [Health] Nursing Rounding: The field "Registration Code" on "Patient

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] Nursing Rounding: The field "Registration Code" on "Patient Rounding" is required.
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 19:34:16 +0200

Hi Luis,

On 14 October 2012 17:03, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Ronald

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 6:49 AM, ronald munjoma <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Luis,
>

> On 11 October 2012 19:00, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Ronald !
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 12:46 PM, ronald munjoma <address@hidden>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi Sebastián,

>> > Thanks, I have updated my code and it worked. A question (may be a silly
>> > one) apart from the 6 P's what is the difference between the Nursing
>> > Rounding and an Evaluation? Using the Evaluation you actually make a lot
>> > of
>> > observations.
>> Nursing hourly rounding is a systemized way of having periodic patient
>> and environmental check. It's been shown to reduce hospitalization
>> time, reduce patient stress and better outcomes in general.
>

> Thanks for the clarfification. One observation, I have created a couple of
> roundings for the same patient and there is no single view of the roundings
> for comparison and evaluation purposes.It will be a nice to have feature to
> be able to see all the roundings in one place, say a rounding report so as
> check evolution (worsening, improving, status Quo)

Absolutely ! A nice rounding report will be great. Thanks Ronald.
Could you please open a Task for this on Savannah ?

Opening a task failed with: Action Unavailable: Project Membership is required to post on this tracker.

Is it possible and necessary to have a Perinatal  Rounding as well? The reasoning:
- make it easy to collect monitors for the nurses
- come up with a perinatal monitors and perinatal medication and anesthetics report which provide this vital information in a single view. (if I am not mistaken some of this data is graphed on the paper record, if that is the case create graph reports)

BTW, we have included in 1.6.4 your proposal for ambulatory
carefunctionality :-)

That's good news, thanks.

Regards and thanks
Ronald Munjoma