Re: [Health] Health Digest, Vol 43, Issue 19

From: Roberto Novaes
Subject: Re: [Health] Health Digest, Vol 43, Issue 19
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 09:20:25 -0200

Dear Chris Kasangaki,

This is an example of a trytond config file that I use for Gnu Health 2.8

[database]
uri = postgresql://gnuhealth:address@hidden:5432
path = /opt/trytond_files

[jsonrpc]
listen = *:8000

[session]
timeout = 60000
super_pwd = joCLvw5kls/IU:

On the example above, the user and the password for the PostgreSQL database are gnuhealth, and it is running on localhost at port 5432 (standard for PostgreSQL, as you probably know). The path points to the directory that store tryton user files, and the owner of the trytond process must have permissions to read and write on this directory.

O the jsonrpc I am telling the trytond process to listen connections from any IP to port 8000.

Finally, on session, I use a large timeout for development (no recommended for production). The password for the trytond is generated using the commands described on Tryton documentation:

python -c 'import getpass,crypt,random,string; print crypt.crypt(getpass.getpass(), "".join(random.sample(string.ascii_letters + string.digits, 8)))'

Remember that in order to trytond processe use the config file (you can name it whatever you want, and store it wherever you like) you must create an environment variable like this: TRYTOND_CONFIG=/my_path_to_config_file/trytond.config, for example. You can also start the trytond processes with -c option with the path of config file.

Hope it helps.

Sicerely,

Roberto Novaes
Sílex Sistemas