Re: [Health] Gnu Health 2.8 Could not connect to local database server

From: Christopher R. Kasangaki
Subject: Re: [Health] Gnu Health 2.8 Could not connect to local database server
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 11:50:05 +0100 (CET)

Thanks Fabian,

Incidentally I already had this one and I am now able to create a profilwe and
database on a Debian system. Unfortunately I can't do the same on an openSuSE
system so I have decided to reformat and go with Debian/Ubuntu.

That aside, I have a new problem; after creating a database, I go on to setup
modules etc, however, I get an issue whre I cannot create a company due to
"Error; object 'NoneType' has no len ()". This was issue 4625
(https://bugs.tryton.org/issue4265) but I have not found out how that was
resolved.

Otherwise I can say I have made progress and can smile a little bit.

Please guide me how to proceed.

Thanks a lot.

Chris